Only you can access your files
Most cloud storage providers differ from xSync because they can access, scan and read your files. xSync’s end-to-end encrypted storage platform and apps ensure that only you can access your data in the cloud. We can’t read your files and no one else can either.
Send and receive files securely
- Share files and folders with clients and co-workers quick and easy, with secure links
- Control access with passwords, expiry dates, upload capability, email notifications and more
- No file size or traffic limits and recipients of links get instant access, no xSync account required!
Collaborate and share privately
- Access files from centralized folders, across multiple users, computers and devices, without the hassle of file servers or email
- Set granular user permissions to control access, including read-only and read-write
- Activity logs give you complete oversight of all user and file actions on shares, to keep you up to date
Access your files from anywhere
- Sync and access your files from all of your computers and devices
- Windows and Mac integration allows you to use the productivity apps you already love, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and the web make it easy for you to access your files on the go
Backup and recovery made easy
- Protect your files from ransomware and hardware failure with the ability to rollback any file to any previous date or time
- Never lose a file again with centralized, realtime backups that make it easy to recover and restore deleted files
- xSync Vault cloud-only storage allows you to archive any file to the cloud, anywhere on your computer and external drives, to free up space
Data privacy compliance built-in
With xSync your data is always protected
100% private cloud
End-to-end encryption protects your confidential data in the cloud from unauthorized access at all times
Automatic backup, sync and restore
xSync backs up your files in realtime, and makes it easy to recover deleted files and previous versions of any file, any time
Data is replicated across multiple SSAE 16 type 2 certified datacentre locations with SAS RAID storage and automatic failover and a 99.9% or better uptime SLA
Account security controls
Two-factor authentication, granular user permissions, remote wipe, custom passwords, expiry dates, notifications and more ensure you’re always in control
xSync’s encrypted cloud keeps your PHI safe and your health insurance portability and accountability act compliance covered
Global data privacy compliance
xSync is safe to use, no matter where your business operates, with USA, EU / UK GDPR, and Canadian compliance built-in
Our Data Protection Doesn't End There
CodeOrange delivers the most complete experience of any backup, recovery, and business continuity solution available today. It is the ideal solution for businesses for whom downtime is not an option. CodeOrange offers the best protection for a business’s mission-critical applications, delivered via the most robust and flexible technology on the market today.
Business success can depend on access to the right data. Protecting that information – from human and technical errors, everyday- or site-wide disasters – is no small matter. Data loss can lead to lost revenues, privacy violations and lawsuits, among other challenges.
xVault lets you schedule backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly—it’s your choice. Our award-winning cloud backup service offers automatic backup protection with the option to schedule your backups continuously throughout the day. xVault is affordable backup that saves you time and money (and headaches) so you can focus on other important things, like growing your business.
As cloud-based SaaS applications become more popular with business users, an unfortunate reality has set in: data in the cloud isn’t always secure. User or admin error, hackers, or lack of proper data retention features and services can leave critical business data vulnerable to data loss.
If you’ve suffered a disastrous data loss, don’t panic! Contact one of our knowledgeable team members today. We offer local pick-up service, and walk-ins are always welcome—some mobile device recoveries can even be done while you wait, and you only pay if your recovery is successful!