Unified Communications for Business
One Cloud Solution for Voice, Meetings, Collaboration, Call Center and More
Hosted PBX & VoIP
Businesses today need technology solutions that help improve communications, while driving productivity across the enterprise. They also want a reliable, high quality phone system that simply works. And with your business in a constant state of change, you need a solution that’s both easy to learn, and easy to use.
Today, transforming your phone system is simple and cost effective, regardless of your business—whether you have five employees or fifty. Our platform adapts and adjusts to your needs, seamlessly working the way you need it to. That way, you can focus on your business, not your communications system.
With xConnect, you’ll get a platform that:
• Provides high quality, reliable cloud based solutions
• Utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities
• Costs less up front and over time vs. traditional premise
• Future proofs your communications system
You’ll be able to leverage powerful features and benefits including:
• The flexibility to scale up or down as your needs change
• An effective, intuitive user interface
• Leading application integration – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
• Total control, right from your fingertips (through desktop browsers and mobile devices)
• Limitless call routing features for optimal productivity
xConnect System Features
- Attended Transfer
- Auto Attendant Answering
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Burstable Virtual Call Paths
- Busy Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- Call Park
- Call Queue
- Call Recording
- Call Routing Time Frames
- Call Waiting Indicator
- Caller ID
- Caller ID Blocking
- Caller ID Routing
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID)
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Directed Call Pickup
- Disable Outbound Dialing
- Do Not Disturb
- Find Me (Digital Assistant)
- Forward Calls Locally or Remotely (via Phone or Web)
- Incoming Call Blocking
- Incoming Call Identification
- Incoming Caller ID Routing
- Incoming Privacy Screening
- Listen Live
- Live Person Answering
- Multicast Paging
- No Answer Call Forwarding
- Office Intercom
- One Button Redial
- 1-6 Digit Extension Dialing
- Outbound Dialing Rules
- Outgoing Call Blocking Ring Groups
- Shared Virtual Call Paths
- Speed Dial
- Unattended Transfer Voicemail
- Voicemail to Email
- Voicemail to Text Message
- Reason Codes
- Tally Codes
- Zero Out
- Conference Bridges
- 3-Way Conference Call
- Domestic Origination
- Domestic Termination
- E911 Support
- Endpoint Templates
- International Termination
- Shared Line Appearance
- Toll Free Numbers
- Accounting and Billing Reports
- Activity Reports
- Call Detail Records
- Call Traffic by Extension
- Call Volume Graphs
- Call Center Reports
With Mobile VoIP, your mobile phone becomes your mobile office. Utilize features like office extension, extension-to-extension dialing, Caller ID and more to increase productivity while pulling together voice, chat, video, and other services to support your mobile workforce. Features include:
- Cloud Extensions
- Mobile Office Extensions
- Support for Softphones
- Account Management
- Automated Billing System
- Case Management / LNP Click-to-Dial
- Detailed Accounting
- Endpoint Template Management
- Message Center
- Operator Console
- Shared Line Appearance
- Hunt Group
- Test My Connection
- URL Agent
- User Dashboard
- Hosted Fax
- Microsoft Outlook Plugin
- Salesforce.com Plugin
- Screen Pops
xConnect UC Client
The xConnect UC client is a Unified Communications solution that combines calling, chat, meetings, voicemail, video, screen sharing and enterprise contacts into a single, easy-to-use interface to improve everyday communications and collaboration for businesses.
You’ll be able to leverage powerful UC Client features and benefits including:
- Calling – Your employees can make and take calls right from the UC Client interface unless your business requires them, there is no need to spend money or time on installing desk phones
- Voicemail – View and manage your voicemails from a single screen as well as view message transcriptions (with a transcription service)
- Enterprise Contacts – Access all of your enterprise contacts automatically, and add, edit, or delete contacts
- Meetings / Video – Schedule, manage, and conduct video meetings where participants can share screens and control meeting settings all from within UC Client
- Chat – Chat with other members of your organization with the click of a button
- History – See all of your activity across calls, chats, and meetings over the previous 30 days
Who can use UC Client?
UC Client is ideal for organizations across all verticals and of every size. Any organization that requires employees to communicate, interact, or collaborate with each other, customers, or vendors can benefit from the modern functionality of UC Client. Examples include:
- Have multiple locations
- Have a large number of remote users
- Pay for multiple meeting systems
- Pay for a desk and mobile phones for employees
- Need to consolidate the number of chat programs their employees use
- Are primarily BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- Are trying to control ballooning software and hardware costs
- Interface with clients
- Collaborate with team members
- Host of join meetings often
- Are often remote
- Make frequent calls
- Require speedy response times
- Rely on the ability to conduct business from anywhere in the world
- Spend a significant amount of time away from their desks
Contact Center (CC), is an evolution of call center functionalities. Over time, your organization’s needs for customer engagement have likely increased in scope. Previously, customers only had voice channels for real-time communication with your business, so call centers like yours only needed voice capabilities. As your customers’ options for communications expand to email, live chat, and text, we know you need to respond accordingly by offering those same channels as means of modern customer engagement. This demand spurred the evolution of our Contact Center customer engagement solution.
What Contact Center Does:
Contact Center provides your company with a powerful and flexible set of tools to enhance the customer engagement experience for any contact style including voice, text, or chat. This solution empowers your agent with instant information on their desktop about the caller which boosts human engagement, increases First Contact Resolutions (FCR), and decreases call times.
Contact Center reduces overhead by helping your supervisors and agents manage resources more efficiently without sacrificing customer satisfaction. It offers a customizable experience for both administrators and agents including dashboards, reports, and screen pops with database integration. Contact Center also integrates with nearly all platforms (PBX) and databases and can be deployed as a standalone cloud offering.
With Contact Center you’ll be able to:
Regardless of vertical, your organization must continue to strive for efficiencies when providing customer service without sacrificing quality levels. Contact Center empowers your agents with detailed data about your customer contacts within one interface. It has the ability to utilize CRM integrations and intelligence gathered through IVR call flows to display relevant and powerful information on the desktop to enable FCR.
While building toward more efficient and pleasant customer engagement, your contact center managers must look for new ways to enhance their caller and agent experience while managing staffing levels efficiently. CC provides administrative tools for workforce management that allow your managers to offer information and tools to your agents that reduce requests for previously collected data and automate routine, time-consuming tasks.
Who can use Contact Center:
Our Contact Center solution is built for organizations that want to create a pleasant customer experience through the management, monitoring, and enhancement of the entire customer engagement. Today your customers have a higher expectation of how they interact with companies in customer service, sales, accounting, and management. These expectations create higher demand for staff and technology within the business, demanding that you implement advanced technologies to compete and win in this rapidly changing environment. Contact Center is ideal for your organization if it is struggling to meet these expectations and deliver on improved customer engagement. Regardless of industry, your business can be more successful with the implementation of a Contact Center.
How Contact Center is used:
Your organization can utilize Contact Center for a number of customer engagements, the most prevalent being customer service, outbound sales, technical support, and inbound sales orders. You can implement Contact Center as simply as a small call center with voice only interactions, or as a fully featured, omni-channel call center incorporating voice, live web chat, SMS, email, IVR, custom CRM integration, and more. Contact Center can scale from 5 agents to 1,000+ with any or all of the features implemented. In short, you can use Contact Center in any way that best supports your organization’s needs. Example vertical markets that use Contact Center today are:
- Health Care: centralized patient services & private practices
- Government & Public Sector: local, state, & federal facilities with centralized service locations
- Financial: customer & membership services
- Insurance: policy management & customer services
- Utilities: billing services & customer services
- Retail: centralized ordering & customer service departments
- Education: human resources & educator services
- Transportation: dispatch & operator services
ClickConnex Mobile App
The Mobile Workforce is Growing
In fact, industry specialists predict that the U.S. mobile worker population will increase from 96.2 million in 2015 to 105.4 million in 2020. Maintain your competitive edge by adopting the latest technology for your business and consider the following reasons why utilizing a mobile app is a no-brainer:
Never Miss an Important Business Call
Clients and work associates can easily reach busy employees anytime through one business number that will automatically ring their mobile app. Eliminating the necessity to track down employees on multiple numbers, ClickConnex improves and streamlines communications, and seamlessly connects a distributed and fast-moving workforce. Gain the latest communication tools for your staff to never miss a business opportunity.
Protect Your Business
Calls are directed right to an employee’s smartphone without revealing any of their personal information. This helps ensure that business calls continue to be routed to your company versus an individual that may end up leaving to work for someone else (i.e. the dreaded competitor!). ClickConnex also makes it easier and more flexible for “bring your own device” (BYOD) work environments.
Stay Ahead of the Competition
ClickConnex supports the virtual business office, enabling employees to connect seamlessly anywhere they need to conduct business.
Leverage an Investment You’ve Already Made
You’ve already invested in a phone system for your business, right? Why not extend all the benefits you’ve already gained by making the same features available through your mobile phone?
Not only can employees make and receive calls placed to their corporate phone number via their mobile device, they can leverage important communication features, such as:
- One click to join conference calls
- Extension dialing to co-workers
- Corporate and personal phone directories
at your fingertips
- Access to company international distance
and dialing plan
- Management of what device rings when someone
calls their business number
- Listen to and manage voicemail
- View recent calls
- Manage virtual attendant settings
Want to see more exciting ways we can help your team communicate?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HOLD
ENGAGING AND EFFECTIVE WEBINARS.
HD Video Broadcasting, Screen Sharing, Slides, MP4 Sharing, Recording, Registrations, Surveys and much more.
Your search is over.
- 720p HD Video Conferencing with up to 12 participants on webcam
- Easy to use through your web browser, desktop or mobile
- Unlimited meetings and unique meeting link per user
- Screen and application sharing for increased collaboration
- Integrated phone conferencing
PC Dynamix makes it easier for teams to connect, communicate and collaborate with a wide choice of industry-leading email and productivity solutions. Each offering is backed by our People-Friendly Support and our team of email and productivity specialists can help you choose, deploy and manage the right solution for your business.
Hosted E-Mail Features:
- 99.999% uptime SLA
- Unlimited email storage
- Facilitates compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Lower TCO as compared to on-premises solutions
Microsoft Office 365 has quickly become the go-to choice for businesses looking to move to the cloud, and with good reason. It combines familiar Office tools with the flexibility and mobility businesses demand—meaning you can work more collaboratively, on virtually any device and from anywhere.
Office 365 Features:
- Collaborate more easily with access to email, calendar, files and Office applications from any device, on the road, at home or at the office.
- Always enjoy access to the latest versions, feature releases and security updates of Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and more.
- Work and share files confidently with built-in, customizable security and privacy controls that help keep your critical data safe.