PC Dynamix is offering a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager. We are seeking a Business Development Manager to develop and execute a strategic business development plan to maximize awareness and generate new business. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to think creatively and strategically to drive lead generation. In addition, the ideal candidate will have the ability to introduce the company to new clients, evaluate, specify, and recommend solutions to the client, and close the sale.
– Primary goal is to grow profitable revenues through lead generation, outside sales, and account management.
– Support the establishment of a relationship plan and take lead responsibility for expanding relationships that result in increased scope within the account.
– In collaboration with the appropriate team members, supports the effort to develop and implement an account plan that exceeds expectations in the following areas: revenue retention/growth on current engagements, high level customer relationships, increasing scope/revenues through new engagements, account profitability, customer satisfaction/loyalty.
– Identify, develop, and propose PC Dynamix solutions which address customers business and IT objectives and strategy.
– Manage all aspects of lead generation to produce defined results.
– Source and identify relevant PC Dynamix business opportunities to drive lead generation.
– Produce pre-defined amount of meetings per month with new and/or existing clients.
– Maintain and build partner relationships to produce viable leads.
– Manage and report on marketing campaigns to produce incoming leads.
– Create and manage a social marketing campaign to include Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking sites.
– Provide a “Face of the Business” at Chamber of Commerce & networking events, tradeshows, etc.
– Excellent organizational skills
– Prior sales/marketing experience
– Social media experience
– Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Professional and assertive
– Exhibits personal drive and enthusiasm
– Ability to work and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
– Strong computer skills, proficient with Windows and MS Office
– Interest in computers, technology, and IT a plus
– This part-time position will include $15 per hour for 25 hours per week
– Commission will be 20% of first months recurring revenue
– Potential for full-time, salaried position, based on performance, that would include a competitive salary, health benefits, and 401k, based on performance and growth
– Pre-defined sales targets
– Qualified leads
– Scheduled introduction meetings with sales prospects
– Flexible hours
– Work from home after training period
– Free PC Dynamix swag (shirts and what not)
– Company supplied computer and VOIP phone
About the Company
PC Dynamix is a full service IT firm offering specialized services to hundreds of clients in the Boston, North Shore, and Southern New Hampshire area. Our clients include individuals, professionals, small businesses and corporate clients. Established in 2000 by Founder and President, George McCracken, we have distinguished ourselves from our competitors by offering diverse products and technology offerings while focusing on a client friendly delivery.
In short, our business is to keep your business running strong. We’re here to serve your operation with exceptional IT support and network management under the constant umbrella of our company’s core values: Proactivity, Honesty, Innovation, Readiness and Reliability. Our mission is to deliver solutions that help clients overcome the challenges that threaten the health of their business.